I love the week of Christmas and I’m always a little sad when it’s over. Let’s not focus on that, instead lets talk about some fun things that have been going on this week….
1. This recipe for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread as soon as it’s gone I want to make more!
2. This 14 minute Power Plank Workout
Believe me you will be sweating and feeling the burn…great workout!
3. Christmas Eve Run! Even if it was soggy, rainy weather it was still nice to get some exercise in before all of the indulgences of the next few days!
4. These Flourless Double Chocolate Brownies! I have already made them twice in the last week and I plan to make them again before this year is over…they are that good!
5. Christmas Eve and Christmas of course!!!
Puddle Jumping on Christmas Eve 🙂
Making cookies for Santa with Granny Faye
Christmas morning fun!
Delicious homemade cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning!
Disclosure: Some 5 Things Making Me Happy posts may contain affiliate links. I appreciate your help in supporting this blog!
What has been making you smile this week?