1. One thing that will always make the top of this list is COFFEE! I read one day how it is good for you and the next how it will ruin your life. But you know what, I love it and it makes me happy to get up in the mornings so that’s good enough for me!
2. Going on long runs! Up until a couple of months ago my longest run was 6.5 miles. Then one morning I decided to push myself a little and I ran 8 miles. Mentally though it was so tough doing that on my own. A friend invited me to run along with her in a local running group. I cannot tell how nice it is to run with others that enjoy it and challenge each other. Since joining them my longest run was 13.1 miles a couple of weeks ago!
3. Fall! In my opinion the absolute best time of the year! In the South fall is a little tricky. The weather usually yo yo’s. It can go from highs in the 90’s one day to highs in the 70’s the next. I love those days in the 70’s! To me that is perfect. There is a chill in the air and I can break out the sweaters. There is nothing more comfy than being snuggled in a sweater. 🙂
4. New running shoes! These were long over due. It is amazing what a difference new shoes make. My feet and legs are happy! My last 4 pair of running shoes have been Mizunos. I love them!
5. Baking! Fall and baking go hand and hand to me. It seems about every other day I am making muffins, or cookies or banana bread, my current obsession! Here are a couple of my favorites….
Coconut Flour Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
I’m linking up today with Heather, Katie, and Clare!
Have a great weekend guys! Oh, and share some of your favs!