I’m joining Amanda this morning and Thinking Out Loud about a few things that have been on my mind this week….
1. Fall!!! I know it’s still officially summer and believe me here in South Ga we still have a couple more months of hot weather, but with the start of September I begin gearing up for my favorite time of the year. I’ve already broke out the pumpkin and I cannot get enough of these muffins! I want them all day everyday! I’m serious guys.
2. I really need a new pair of running shoes. My last several pair of running shoes have been Mizunos and they have been wonderful so I will be sticking with them. The hard part is deciding on which ones. So many fun colors and I want them all…. Here a few of my favorites. Help me decide!!!
3. I was so excited when I came across these dark chocolate Enjoy Life morsels the other day! I knew they existed but I had not been able to find them. I now have several bags in my pantry.
4. Are there any other Anne fans out there?? Anne of Green Gables was my all time favorite movie growing up and it still is today. I had a couple of hours on Sunday to myself and I pulled out my Anne dvd and watched it. My heart is happy! 🙂
5. and here is the song I have been playing over and over this week…
Which shoe should I choose? 1, 2, or 3
What was your favorite childhood movie?