Good Morning! I’m linking up with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud! Read along and join in!
1) This time next week I will be on my way back home from Atlanta. J and I will be headed to an Imagine Dragons concert on Wednesday! Yay!!!! I am so excited about this. I. LOVE. THEM. J is a little less excited about the concert but he loves me so he will persevere 🙂
2) Can you believe that 2 months of the year have already flown by! yikes! I am really looking forward to spring and summer. Not such much the 90-100 degree summer days but all the adventures that are to be had and how our schedule changes when Lily is not in school. I love the flexibility of the days!
3) I promised a headstand picture and here it is. I still have to do it next to a wall to steady myself at first but I am improving and can now hold steady for 15-20 seconds. It is amazing how peaceful and relaxing it is once you find that perfect spot.
4) We moved back to our small hometown in GA a couple of years ago and we are just now getting around to going to The Mexican Trailer . Everyone in the area is always talking about how good it is, but for what ever reason J and I just haven’t made it over to give it a try. I have found it to be true over and over again that it is usually the little out of the way , not so much to look at from the outside places that have some of the best food. Honestly otherwise why would they still be in business. Anyway I am so glad we finally gave it try. We will definitely be back!
5) J and I have played tennis twice in the last week! This is awesome since we have basically taken a five year hiatus. I had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Before kids we played all the time, it is one sport that we enjoying doing together. I think we have only played a handful of times together since having the girls. Being back on the court has reminded us how we should make this more of a priority in our lives. It may mean that most of the time we have to take the girls with us, but as long as we are all having fun it’s win win for everyone. Lily has already shown an interest in playing, it will be good for her to watch us and play along sometimes. We are going to aim for having a tennis date twice a week!
6) Now I am going out to enjoy this beautiful weather we are having! Have an awesome Thursday!
What is the last concert you attended?