This post is dedicated to my love of coffee!
Usually the first thing I think about when I wake up is when I can have my first cup of coffee. I know you’re thinking “OMG she has kids shouldn’t her first thought be about them or her husband?”. I love all 3 of them more than I could say, but the thought of that first taste of coffee is what gets me out of bed!
1) My current coffee of choice is this. It is both delicious and healthy! Their beans are roasted slowly on a wood fire which allows each bean to roast on its own. The flavor of this coffee is unbelievable. The low acidity is much better for your body, making it a healthier alternative to regular coffee. The taste is fantastic and rich. I like dark roast coffee’s so I love their French Roast!
2) As an extra special treat on the weekends I like to brew up some Salted Caramel Coffee from the Fresh Market. I wish I could burn this coffee like a candle because it smells so good. Just opening the canister makes me so happy!
3) A little while back I bought a French press coffee maker. If you have never made your coffee this way then you need to give it a try; it totally changes the taste of the coffee. It brings out the depth and the flavor of the coffee. From start to finish it only takes 5 minutes. This is how I always make my salted caramel coffee. I tried it one time making it in a regular coffee maker and hands down it tastes much better from the french press. This is the one I use.
4) This next product is a little mind blowing… Organic Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup! I don’t use this everyday but I love to have it around for an extra special coffee treat. It’s made with organic light agave syrup and is low glycemic. If you are like me and love all things salted caramel you will want to try this.
5) Several months ago I discovered Sweetleaf Sweet Drops to sweeten my coffee. It is made with Stevia Leaf extract and natural flavors. It only takes 3 – 5 drops per cup of coffee. It is a great, healthy alternative to sugar. They have alot of different flavors to choose from. Here is the one I use.
Thanks Clare for hosting the linkup!
If you are coffee drinker how do you make your coffee? Coffee maker? Keurig? French press?
What is your favorite kind of coffee?
Are you as crazy about coffee as I am? 🙂