I feel like I blinked and 2014 was coming to an end, but I am excited to see what 2015 holds. We are still on holiday mode around here. Lily is out of school for a few more days so we have been having lots of family time. I hope you all have had lots of happiness in the past year and lots more to come this year.
Here are a few things bringing a smile to my face this week!
1. My new phone! I have needed one for the last 6 months but have been waiting it out until it was time to upgrade. I now have my iphone 6, it is so great having a phone that is fully functioning again! (ignore my messy hair)
2. Art work with my girls! I think they did a great job and they had fun doing it!
3. Getting my nails done! I never take they time to get a professional manicure but I’d like to make more time for it in 2015! 🙂
4. This Kitchen Aid Mixer that we got for Christmas. Mixers have come a long way since we bought out last one. This one is so quiet. It’s like a whisper compared to our old one. It was actually a pleasure to use!
5. Signing up for the Gate River Run in Jacksonville! The largest 15k in the USA!
Disclosure: Some 5 Things Making Me Happy posts may contain affiliate links. I appreciate your help in supporting this blog!
What has been making you smile this week?