Happy Friday! We are having a fabulous Summer here in Greenville, I hope you guys are too! We have been staying so busy that it hasn’t left much time for writing, but I wanted to share a few of the things that I have been enjoying.
1. These Madagascar Vanilla Wafers made by Back to Nature are so addicting. I saw Presley mention them and I knew I had to find them. I love that these do not contain soy it seems like almost all boxed food does, and I like that they are healthier option for a snack or treat. They are also quite tasty eaten with chocolate chips! 😉
2. I’ve also been enjoying working on different yoga poses this summer. This is Bow…
3. We have decided that this summer we would do more hiking. Our first hike with the girls was at Table Rock State Park in South Carolina. We did one of the shorter hikes and we had a great time especially considering we were doing it with a 3 and 5 year old. 🙂
4. I love being able to go to the Farmer’s Market. It is so nice buying local fresh produce and of course sampling all the goodies. The atmosphere is so full of life and it makes you feel good about being apart of such a wonderful community.
5. CHIPOTLE!!!! Need I say more….I mean just look at all that guac!
6. I look forward to Rainier Cherries every year so I am eating all the cherries while they last!
Have a wonderful weekend!
What’s your favorite “healthier” go to treat?
Do you enjoy going to the Farmer’s Market?